Registration for I T.A.K.E. Unconference 2015 is now open. Just the first 30 participants will benefit from the Supporter Ticket.
Here are some highlights from the Schedule we have prepared for your high tech delightment:
- Architecture – Microservices & Web components are the same with Tim Perry
- DevOps – How Docker tricked me in DEvOps with Sebastian Korfmann
- Developer’s Life – Power up: Learn how to recharge your energy bar with Andrew Hall
- Executable Specifications – Living Documentation Jumpstart with Cyrille Martraire
- Hardcore Programming – Clojure, Clojure Script why they’re awesome with Stefan Kanev
- Web – Object-Oriented Views with Aki Salmi
- Technical Leadership – How to boost development team’s speed with Patroklos Papapetrou
- Kata Lounge – Receive some requirements, respect the timebox, and then somebody will review the code with you and give you ideas for improvement
- Product Development – You will produce software live
Are you ready to write code, analyze architectures and technical strategy and immerse yourself into this awesome gathering of software passionates?
If Yes, Register to be part of the awesome 2015 I T.A.K.E. Unconference.