Enjoy the following series of interviews with the speakers, top-notch software crafters from across Europe, joining I T.A.K.E Unconference, Bucharest, 19-20 May. Discover the lessons learned and what drives them to challenge the known path in their field.
In today’s news is Phillipp Krenn, developer advocate @Elastic, who spreads the love and knowledge of full-text search, analytics, and real-time data. During his sessions, the attendees will cover the basics of Ansible by setting up a local environment in Vagrant and explore how Elasticsearch stores and interacts with JSON documents.
#1. SHARE TOP 5 THINGS YOU DID THAT HELPED YOU GROW & BECOME THE PROFESSIONAL YOU ARE TODAY
- Never stop learning: Keep up to date & don’t ignore either tried and tested solutions of the past
- Participate at local events to learn and get to know other people in your field — meetup.com is a great starting point
- Build stuff: Find interesting problems to apply and extend your skills
- Attend at least 1 conference per year to broaden your horizon
- Your dream job or project is just one interview away; there are way more opportunities than you would think at first, just give it a try
#2. What challenges will the participants find solutions to during your sessions @ I T.A.K.E Unconference 2016?
In my Ansible & AWS workshop we will learn how to automate your infrastructure, so you have a reproducible and documented system.
In the Elasticsearch talk we will try to overcome the object-relational impedence mismatch and make developmemt more productive and fun.
#3. What else would you like to share with participants?
The best place to learn more about my experience or ask any question is definitely Twitter – @xeraa
Want to join Phillipp and many more software crafters from around Europe?