Enjoy the following series of interviews with the speakers, top-notch software crafters from across Europe, joining I T.A.K.E Unconference, Bucharest, 19-20 May. Discover the lessons learned and what drives them to challenge the known path in their field.
#1. SHARE TOP 5 THINGS YOU DID THAT HELPED YOU GROW & BECOME THE PROFESSIONAL YOU ARE TODAY
- Starting my own software development firm, offering IT outsourcing
- Focusing 10 years on growing the company and learning how to grow a company, manage IT projects and people
- Always reading a lot of (management) books to keep educating myself
- I attend conferences and trainings regularly
- The last years I’ve invested in learning how to share my experience and knowledge with others through speaking and training
#2. What challenges will the participants find solutions to during your session at I T.A.K.E Unconference 2016?
During the session they will find out more about:
- common pitfalls within distributed teams > how to make distributed teams work
- communicating across cultures, distance and timezones
- how to apply agile to distributed teamwork
I’ve shared about the session in this video as well.