Bringing good news for the tech community: the I T.A.K.E. Unconference comes back with the 7th edition on the 7th of April 2020.
With so many events canceled this Spring, we've decided the time came to innovate and change the format once more in order to answer to today's needs and challenges.
As firm believers in continuous improvement, we plan to overcome the barriers that might restrict learning in this period. How we plan to do that? By going online and bringing you international speakers and top-notch practitioners in the comfort of your own office or home.
How is the 7th edition of I TAKE Unconference special?
- Focus is placed upon new innovative approaches to modular architecture
- Brings together international speakers and top-notch professionals from Europe, the USA and all over the world
- The sessions include practical examples with the latest techniques applied in various environments, programming languages & technologies
- Fast-paced, dynamic learning atmosphere
- Overcoming travel challenges of this Spring
We invite you to discover more on Modular Architecture in the Age of Cloud Computing - this edition's topic.
Want to be part of this not-to-miss event? You are welcome to join our group of supporters and partners and bring innovation one step further. Just let us know and we can make it happen.
Let's continue sharing knowledge by preserving the feeling of a community of peers who learn together.