Designing experiences for technologists
We will explore the intersect of design thinking and experience design through the use of frameworks from neuroscience. We will walk through examples of how focusing on the customer experience has led to great insights and innovations. Both through frameworks, tools and techniques in both worlds we explore how technologists can learn from it while designing their products or services.
Key Take Aways:
- Understanding frameworks and techniques that describe
- Finding and solving problems with an understanding of the emotional brain
- Using design thinking techniques that value both divergent and convergent thinking
- Designing systems that engage customers and build a competitive advantage
- Creating a culture of innovation
Who is it for?