As there are multiple types of activities happening in the same time in different rooms, design your own agenda up-front.
Whether you got your ticket or you are considering to, here’s how you can benefit the most from the 3rd edition of I T.A.K.E. Unconference:
Keynotes and sessions
- Select the sessions from the Schedule.
- (Optional) Check the persona for the selected session (when in doubt).
- Build your own agenda based on the sessions you want to attend.
In the afternoon enjoy the unconference flavor by attending the Open Space.
Watch out for the Programming Contest, where you can win a drone or an iPad, if you compete before 29 May, 2 PM.
What else is prepared for you? In the evenings, enjoy:
- Code with a Stranger – Have fun, drink a beer, and pair-program with a stranger what you have learnt during the first day or anything you want to practice, scheduled for the 1st evening.
- Networking Party* – Enjoy drinks and food – offered by Mozaic Works – for a chatting fine end of the day, scheduled for the 2nd evening.
Rebecca Wirfs-Brock is the object design pioneer who invented the set of design practices known as Responsibility-Driven Design (RDD), the first behavioral approach to object design. She is the lead author of two software design books and design columnist for IEEE Software. By accident, she started the x-Driven Design meme (TDD, DDD, BDD…). Although best known for software design, she is has a passion simply expressing complex requirements and effectively communicating software architecture.
Rebecca shared with the audience how to maintain your code in the keynote address from the first edition of I T.A.K.E Unconference. Watch below her remarks!
Code. Craft. Learn. Share. Repeat. Call for Speakers for I T.A.K.E Unconference, 5th edition, is open! Apply here.
Trouble deciding which sessions to attend? The program is created to target the main roles in technical companies.
When the program is done you’ll see the recommended sessions for each persona.
|Albert the Architect
|Carol the CTO
|Chris the Craftsman Programmer
|Cristina the Technical Co-Founder
|Diana the DevOps
|Megan the Manager
|Tamara the Team Leader
|Tudor the Technical Consultant