Call for Speakers
Join hundreds of crafters in Bucharest on May 30-31, 2019
Call for speakers for the 7th edition of I T.A.K.E. Unconference, Bucharest, May 30-31, 2019 is now open!
- Call for speakers closes on October 31st, 2018
- Program will be announced after mid-December
We are looking for passionate and talented software crafters to share with 300+ top-notch international practitioners:
- practical, hands-on sessions, strong case studies, and personal experiences
- how to manage keeping up with pressures of tighter deadlines while maintaining code quality
- experiments and new techniques
You will find suggested topics for the sessions in the submission tool. We encourage sessions at the intersection of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Blockchain. Other topic suggestions are: FinTech Practices, Frontend Technologies and Best Practices, Design, Future of Mobile and Automatization, Architecture, DevOps, Technical Leadership, Software Crafting, Quality Practices, Functional programming, Testing, Distributed Computing, Security, etc.
- Expected attendees: 300+ top-notch practitioners from 15+ European countries
- Audience: developers, software crafters, testers, architects, technical leaders, CTOs, technical founders (start-ups), business analysts
- Star speakers joining the previous editions: Michael Feathers, Simon Brown, James Lewis, Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, Tom Gilb, Sandro Mancuso
For the selected speakers, we cover the following expenses:
- Conference ticket
- Speakers’ dinner
- Two nights of accommodation
- Geek networking party
- Private City Tour after the event
The content of your session should apply to more technologies (it should be technology-agnostic). Sorry, but no “new features in Java 8” type talks. We favor practical, hands-on sessions, true stories, and case studies. You should show code in the presentation and we’d love it if you did a live coding session.
Session types: talk (35min), live coding (70min), workshop (105min).
We are looking forward to having you as a speaker in the tech rising city of Bucharest.